Every day, as you’re driving down the road, you see them. Businesses promoting their services through the use of vehicle or trailer graphics. But how effective is that kind of advertising? Well, you noticed it didn’t you? So clearly, it has its place in advertising.
According to studies done recently, the percentage of people who remember the graphics they see on vehicles on the road ended up being an astounding 90%. What about the cost? Is it worth it? The same study noted that it can be as low as $0.15 for vehicle graphics CPM (cost per thousand impressions). If you need a comparison to weigh that against, consider this: a CPM of $28 applies to television advertising; $57 CPM average for direct mailings; and $16 CPM for newspaper and magazine advertising. How do you feel about the power of trailer graphics now?
Grow Your Clientele
Just how many people do you think are reached by average trailer wraps and truck decals? Per year, the visual impressions made by these methods of advertising average 16 million! To grow your company’s clientele, there are few more effective methods. Modern day trailer and truck graphics are, more or less, mobile billboards. You should absolutely be taking advantage of this if your company owns box trucks, trailers, etc.
Trailer and Truck Graphics – The Benefits
There are distinct benefits to the use of graphics on trucks and trailers (and even vans). A handful of these are as follows:
- Resale value will not be affected – A vehicle’s paint will not be ruined by today’s graphics. Chips, scratches, and weather exposure are protected against by vinyl wraps covering the paint.
- Mobility – Your advertising reaches a high number of viewers whether you’re traveling in a metropolitan location or across several states.
- Variety – Ranging from full vehicle wraps to simple lettering decals, for your choice of vehicle, there are numerous types of graphics available.
- Durability – On the road, graphics are subjected to a lot of wear and tear. Fortunately, today’s high-quality vehicle graphics are resistant to harsh elements and highly durable.
- Cost-effective – As evidenced earlier, graphics are an effective marketing investment and end up being relatively inexpensive. Even with a small budget, you can get your brand noticed by thousands of individuals.
- Customization – Branded and personal designs are used on today’s trailer and truck graphics. What’s more, they can be styled to fit any size trailer or vehicle. Potential customers will be attracted to the vibrant colors printed through modern digital enhancement.
Who Is Using Today’s Trailer and Truck Graphics?
It might be quicker to list the companies and businesses who aren’t using today’s graphics on the sides of vans, buses, trucks, enclosed trailers, and more. But, for the sake of argument, here are just a few companies who do further their businesses by using the graphics discussed here:
- Food and beverage
- Produce and catering trailers
- Delivery vehicles
- Manufacturing and construction
Each and every day, every single one of these industries places an order for trailer and truck graphics. Don’t get left behind! Order your customized truck or trailer graphics today.
Mickey Genuine Parts has a sister division that can give your trailer graphics that pop (Mickey Truck Bodies)! To find out more about this topic, click here. If you would like to purchase a used trailer, van body, etc., check out the used section of Mickey Genuine Parts. Remember that we have certified service centers located throughout the United States. There’s probably one near you right now! Contact us today if you’d like to find out more.