Those cargo trailers can look dauntingly spacious if you’re not prepared. On the other hand, individuals that know just what to expect from their cargo trailers want to make the most of them. That includes taking the space they’ve got and assuring its ultimate utilitarianism. Here are some ideas for cargo trailer upfits.
Granted, cargo trailers are already spacious. But by using the right equipment, you can take advantage of every inch. Look at the following suggestions:
- Ladder racks – It can be tricky to transport one or more ladders. But you won’t have to worry quite as much if, for the security and transportation of your ladder, you use a ladder keeper or ladder rack. (Also available are propane tank cart and rack systems.)
- Drawers – Including floor drawers, there are all sizes and shapes of drawers. Do yourself a favor and use drawers that can be locked in either the closed/secured position or in the open position.
- Shelving – Customizing your cargo trailer with adjustable, durable shelving units helps you keep your equipment organized.
Why Buy Mickey Cargo Trailer Parts?
Mickey wants to help you make the most of the inside of your trailer. For that reason, we offer a wide array of customizations, accessories, and parts. We understand that, when you open the door to your trailer, you want to be assured that there is a place for everything, and that everything will be in its place. Tools and parts cannot be scattered all over the back of your trailer. With Mickey’s assistance, you can have the most organized, secure cargo trailer possible.
Here’s why you should trust Mickey for your cargo trailer parts:
- Service – Mickey has certified service centers located throughout the United States for your convenience. Our technicians are highly skilled, expertly trained, and capable of assisting you in making every inch of space in your cargo trailer count for all it’s worth.
- Customization – Mickey has modular products and trade packages available. These allow you to, according to your business needs, build or customize a trailer perfectly.
- Security – Lockable, heavy-duty storage solutions help keep all of your tools and parts safe whether you’re parked overnight, traveling to or from a job, or working on-site.
- Dependability and durability – Even when your trailer is in motion, our parts hold up to stress. Because it’s so much stronger than materials like wood, many years of wear and tear can be expected from the commercial grade steel used to produce our parts and accessories.
To reiterate, here is your new parts and accessories checklist for the customization of your cargo trailer. These will help you make the most of the space you have:
- Interior trade packages
- Ladder racks
- Floor drawers
- File storage
- Drawer modules
- Storage modules
- Adjustable shelving
- and other accessories
If you’d like to do the work yourself, as long as you order your part by 2 PM Eastern Standard Time, we can ship it the very same day. Parts that are not in-stock will still be shipped in expedited fashion – usually within three days. All the parts and accessories that we sell carry the Mickey guarantee. Contact Mickey Genuine Parts today to see how we can be of service.